PCC Consumer Products Kosmet Sp. z o.o. operates in accordance with the latest management systems for design, production and sales.
The management systems allow PCC Consumer Products Kosmet to meet the expectations of its customers while operating under conditions of reasonable, legally permitted use of the environment.
The top management of PCC Consumer Products Kosmet declares its commitment in the Policies:
Programmes and associations
PCC Consumer Products Kosmet belongs to the organisation:
Polish Association of Cosmetic and Detergent Industry has been operating since 1992. It is a public benefit organisation, and its members are national and international producers operating in the cosmetics, cleaning agents and detergents industry. The mission of the Association is to promote, develop and protect the interests of the cosmetics and detergents industry in Poland.
We pursue these objectives by:
- supporting consumer education
- participating in the process of creating legal regulations ensuring safe production and use of products and their ingredients
- supporting and implementing good business practices
- professional advice based on the most up-to-date knowledge
Areas of activity and interests:
- cleaning products
- product packaging
- Chemical and cosmetic raw materials
- industry-relevant aspects of production and trade