We process your data in order to communicate with you and respond to your message. The basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the data administrator or a third party (reply to your message; ours or our partners’ marketing purpose, including the PCC Group, which you can decline), or action on your request, before concluding a contract – depending on the content of your message.
We will process your data until the communication with you is complete or until you object, unless the law obliges us to process it for a longer period or in case of potential claims, we will store it for the duration of the limitation period which is determined by law, in particular the Civil Code.
At any time you have the right to:
– object to the processing of your data;
– access your personal data, including request for a copy of the data;
– request rectification, processing restrictions or deletion of your data;
– transfer your personal data, e.g. to another administrator (unless the basis for their processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator);
– lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The recipients of your data may be companies that support us in communicating with you and help us to run a website, external consulting companies (including legal, marketing and accounting companies) or external IT specialists, including entities from the PCC Group.